Brooklyn Nets shooting guard Caris LeVert had to be stretchered off the court after suffering a serious right leg injury late in the second quarter at the Target Center in Minnesota. LeVert, in his third NBA season with the Nets out of Michigan after being drafted 20th overall 2016, had looked like a Most Improved Player candidate while leading the Nets in scoring. Those connected with the NBA reached out to LeVert to wish him well.
I HATE injuries! Prayers up for Caris LeVert!
– DWade (@DwyaneWade) November 13, 2018
Prayers up for @CarisLeVert ….was killing this year too smh ��
– kuz (@kylekuzma) November 13, 2018
– Enes Kanter (@Enes_Kanter) November 13, 2018
Prayers out to @CarisLeVert!!! Been watchin him play this season and I’ve loved every bit of it! Hate to see him get injured ����
– Chris Paul (@CP3) November 13, 2018
Prayers for Caris LeVert. Hate to see this. Having a hell of a season. Keep strong ������������
– Kevin Love (@kevinlove) November 13, 2018
This guy has been hooping!! its so tough to see that happen… Prayers up for @CarisLeVert ���� Speedy recovery bro!!
– Kristaps Porzingis (@kporzee) November 13, 2018